learningMaker allows copying or moving a project.
- Slide the mouse over "Options" column so that "Options" drop-down menu is displayed.
- Click on "Send to clipboard".
- Go to the location where you want to copy or move the project.
- Click on to display the clipboard options.
- Click on to copy the project.
- Click onto move the project.
Copy or move actions are stored in the clipboard until we click on.
Be careful, this icon does not delete the project in learningMaker, it only removes the project from the clipboard and saves in the system the latest operation that we have performed on it.